- DevOps Engineer: At Kinsta, we set out to create the best managed hosting platform in the world. If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer who is constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve, we might just be the place for you! As Kinsta’s DevOps Engineer, you will be instrumental in making sure that our infrastructure is always on the bleeding edge of technology, remaining stable and high-performing at all times. If you love working with Linux, have a background in PHP, and have worked with cutting-edge technologies, such as Ansible and LXC, check us out and apply here.
- SysOps Engineer: As Kinsta’s SysOps Engineer, you’ll play a key role in caring for the health of our servers, preventing issues, and responding immediately to mitigate any problems in our infrastructure. If you have experience in hosting and with the WordPress stack, have worked with Ubuntu or Debian-based systems, and cutting-edge technologies, such Ansible and LXC, you should definitely check us out and apply here!
- Looking to rapidly hire Top Software Developers? Get Started with Toptal. Toptal will match you with top-quality, pre-screened freelance software developers that meet your project requirements. All in under 48 hours. Get started right away with a no risk trial.
- InterviewCamp.io has hours of system design content. They also do live system design discussions every week. They break down interview prep into fundamental building blocks. Try out their platform.
- Need excellent people? Advertise your job here!
Cool Products and Services
- Bridgecrew is the cloud security platform for developers. By leveraging automation and delivering security-as-code, Bridgecrew empowers teams to find, fix, and prevent misconfigurations in deployed cloud resources and in infrastructure as code. Get started for free!
- IP2Location is IP address geolocation service provider since 2002. The geolocation database or API detects location, proxy and other >20 parameters. The technology has been cited in more than 700 research papers and trusted by many Fortune 500 companies. Try it today!
- Developers care about shipping secure applications. Application security products and processes, however, have not kept up with advances in software development. There are a new breed of tools hitting the market that enable developers to take the lead on AppSec. Learn how engineering teams are using products like StackHawk and Snyk to add security bug testing to their CI pipelines.
- Learn to balance architecture trade-offs and design scalable enterprise-level software. Check out Educative.io‘s bestselling new 4-course learning track: Scalability and System Design for Developers. Join more than 300,000 other learners.
- Build, scale and personalize your news feeds and activity streams with getstream.io. Try the API now in this 5 minute interactive tutorial. Stream is free up to 3 million feed updates so it’s easy to get started. Client libraries are available for Node, Ruby, Python, PHP, Go, Java and .NET. Stream is currently also hiring Devops and Python/Go developers in Amsterdam. More than 400 companies rely on Stream for their production feed infrastructure, this includes apps with 30 million users. With your help we’d like to ad a few zeros to that number.
- Advertise your product or service here!
If you are interested in a sponsored post for an event, job, or product, please contact us for more information.