The appreciation and support of our users are some of the best gifts we could ask for. After the launch of Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer practice tests, we’ve been receiving continuous requests for the Google Cloud certified professional data engineer online course! We value your demands and so Google Cloud certified professional data engineer training course is here now.
The popularity of Google Cloud Platform certifications is largely due to the higher salary estimates for GCP-certified professionals. So, if you want to become a Google cloud professional data engineer, then the new Whizlabs course is ideal for you. The following discussion would point out essential details about the Google Cloud certified professional data engineer certificate exam.
In addition, the discussion would also reflect on the features of our Google Cloud certified professional data engineer online course. The primary aim of the following discussion would focus on helping you understand the prospects with the job role of a GCP data engineer. Furthermore, readers could observe the ways in which Whizlabs GCP professional data engineer training course can help them. Let us proceed without any further delay!
GCP Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam
The Whizlabs Google Cloud certified professional data engineer training course is suitable for candidates with interest in data investigation. Candidates for the GCP certified professional data engineer certification exam assume roles for data-based decision making. The objective of the certification is the validation of the abilities of an individual for the collection, transformation, and publishing of data.
Requirements for the Exam
The prerequisites for the Google cloud certified professional data engineer certification exam are significant for every aspiring GCP data engineer. The most important highlight for the GCP professional data engineer exam is that you don’t have to fulfill any prerequisites. Furthermore, you don’t have to become a Google Cloud partner for taking the certification exam.
However, candidates should fulfill the recommended experience requirements for the Google cloud professional data engineer certification exam.
Is it mandatory? No!
Can it improve your chances of qualifying for the exam? Absolutely yes.
Think about it! Over three years of industry experience in data-based roles along with more than one year of practical experience in the design and management of solutions using GCP can be helpful, wouldn’t it? Another important prerequisite that candidates should fulfill for establishing their eligibility is their age. Candidates should be at least 18 years of age or more to appear for any GCP certification exam.
GCP Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam Information
The Whizlabs Google cloud certified professional data engineer online course charts out the perfect course to prepare for the examination. You can find that the course follows the format of the actual certification exam as a reference. Knowledge about the basic information for the GCP professional data engineer certification exam can help in improving your confidence.
The Whizlabs Google cloud certified professional data engineer training course aims at helping candidates find the right path for success. The GCP professional data engineer certification exam involves a multiple-choice and multiple-select format for the questions. The total duration of the exam would be 2 hours, and candidates could choose the test center while scheduling the exam.
The registration fee for the exam is $200 USD, along with applicable taxes. The Google cloud certified professional data engineer certification exam is available in four languages i.e., English, Portuguese, Japanese, and Spanish.
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam Information
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Exam
Basic Knowledge of Database
English, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese
Multiple Choice Questions
Preparing to become a Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer? Follow this comprehensive Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer exam preparation guide and get ready to pass the exam.
The next important highlight of the Whizlabs Google cloud certified professional data engineer online course is its alignment with exam objectives. The GCP professional data engineer certification exam tests the abilities of candidates for designing, building, operationalizing, securing, and monitoring data processing systems. The exam tests the following abilities of candidates.
- Designing data processing systems.
- Building and operationalizing data processing systems.
- Operationalization of machine learning models.
- Verifying solution quality.
You would find the Whizlabs Google cloud certified professional data engineer online course helpful for covering all underlying topics in these exam domains. Let us take a closer look at the subtopics in each exam domain for the GCP professional data engineer certification exam.
Designing Data Processing Systems
- Selection of appropriate storage technologies.
- Data pipeline designing.
- Design of a data processing solution.
- Migration of data warehousing and data processing.
Building and Operationalizing Data Processing Systems
- Building and operationalizing data storage systems.
- Building and operationalizing of pipelines.
- Building and operationalization of processing infrastructure.
Operationalization of Machine Learning Models
- Using pre-build ML models as a service.
- Deployment of an ML pipeline.
- Selection of appropriate infrastructure for training and service.
- Measurement, monitoring, and resolution of machine learning models.
Verifying Solution Quality
- Design in accordance with security and compliance requirements.
- Maintaining scalability and efficiency.
- Maintaining reliability and fidelity.
- Verifying flexibility and portability.
The Whizlabs online course for Google cloud certified professional data engineer certificate exam could thus ensure detailed coverage of the exam’s syllabus.
Whizlabs GCP Professional Data Engineer Online Course
The Whizlabs Google cloud certified professional data engineer video course is the best alternative for aspiring GCP data engineers. You can find this course as the perfect learning material for your GCP professional data engineer certification exam preparations. Let us point out the different features of our GCP professional data engineer certification online training course.
- Over 7 hours of training videos.
- Thorough coverage for all topics in the exam syllabus.
- Unlimited access to the course.
- Flexibility for accessing the course on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- Complete moneyback guarantee without any questions asked.
The most important highlight that you can find in the Whizlabs Google Cloud certified professional data engineer online course is simplicity. The course follows a modular approach in which you can find six different modules apart from the introduction. In addition, the training videos for each subtopic in different course modules have a lesser duration than 30 mins. So, candidates could obtain favorable learning outcomes even by devoting limited time. Here are the six different modules that you can find in the Whizlabs Google cloud certified professional data engineer video course.
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform.
- Data engineering foundations.
- Data processing.
- Big data.
- Operations and management.
- AI Machine Learning.
How the Whizlabs GCP Professional Data Engineer Online Course Helps You?
Candidates should know that the online training course for GCP professional data engineer certification by Whizlabs is a quality product. Various subject matter experts and certified professionals have designed the course with their years of experience and skills. Here are the noticeable ways in which the Whizlabs GCP professional data engineer certification online course can help you.
- Candidates get an assured approach to prepare for the certification exam. How? The Whizlabs online course aligns perfectly with the exam objectives and focuses only on the important ones. So, you would be reading for exactly what would form the basis of questions in the actual exam!
- The moneyback guarantee topped with an appealing price makes the Whizlabs course more reasonable. Candidates could verify that their investment would find the right place at Whizlabs.
- Whizlabs also provides the assurance of promising customer support. The availability of customer support at Whizlabs round the clock could also provide essential support to candidates. You don’t have to worry about your doubts about online training courses anymore.
- Comprehensive coverage of all exam topics helps you in preparing thoroughly for the exam. In addition, candidates also have the option of practice tests to improve their preparations.
Have any queries regarding the GCP Certified Professional Data Engineer exam? Write in Whizlabs Forum and get them resolved by GCP experts.
Are You Ready for the GCP Professional Data Engineer Certification Exam?
Obviously, yes, isn’t it? The Whizlabs Google Cloud certified professional data engineer online course is the right tool for supporting your aspirations. The certification exam can be tough. So, you should not lose hope and try hard in your preparations for the certification exam. The Whizlabs online course could act only as a catalyst for your preparations. Candidates should focus on other important aspects of preparing effectively for a professional GCP certification exam.
For example, participating in study groups and discussion forums could improve the chances of success for candidates. Furthermore, candidates should aim at completing the recommended Google Cloud certified professional data engineer training course and practice tests. In addition, candidates should also follow the GCP documentation to learn more about the exam!
The post Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Online Course Launched appeared first on Whizlabs Blog.
from Whizlabs Blog: https://www.whizlabs.com/blog/google-cloud-certified-professional-data-engineer-online-course-launched/