The popularity of the DevOps movement is gaining new heights in the world of computing. As a result, the popularity of DevOps tools such as Jenkins is also increasing considerably. With great excitement and pleasure, we announce the launch of our new Certified Jenkins Engineer online course.
When you can score a certification that shows your abilities in one of the top DevOps tools, it is obviously a promising factor for your career. However, candidates tend to face many difficulties in accessing the ideal training course for Jenkins certification. Why? The primary reason is evident in the lack of awareness regarding the basic exam information and the benefits to expect from training courses.
Enroll Now: Certified Jenkins Engineer Training Course
The following discussion would showcase the important details that candidates need for Certified Jenkins Engineer exam preparation. Candidates could easily find the ideal target audience for the exam alongside the outline of key topics covered in the exam. Furthermore, the discussion would also highlight information about the basic format of the exam, such as the number and type of questions in the exam.
Finally, the discussion would reflect on the features of our new Certified Jenkins Engineer online course. In addition to the outline of the content of our online course, candidates can notice the ways in which our online course will benefit their preparation.
Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE) Certification
First of all, candidates should note that Jenkins is a popular DevOps tool. It is the top-ranking open source automation server in terms of popularity and provides multiple plugins for supporting the development, deployment, and automation of any project. The applications of Jenkins as a build and integration server alongside in practically any automation task validate its effectiveness as a highly popular continuous integration or continuous development tool.
The Certified Jenkins Engineer certification exam is the proven tool for verification of your skills, experience, and knowledge as a Jenkins professional. Qualifying the exam can prove your exceptional proficiency in the various functionalities of Jenkins. The ideal audience for the Certified Jenkins Engineer certification exam includes IT professionals having a clear understanding of DevOps best practices. In addition, the aspiring candidates should also have promising fluency in the implementation of CI/CD using Jenkins.
Basic Information about the CJE Exam
The Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE) exam would consist of 60 multiple-choice questions. The total duration of the exam is around 90 minutes. The effectiveness of our Certified Jenkins Engineer online course lies primarily in alignment with the actual exam’s format. The CJE exam consists of four different sections.
- Key CI/CD or Jenkins concepts.
- Building Continuous Delivery (CD) Pipelines.
- Jenkins Usage.
- CD-as-code best practices.
The questions in the CJE exam are based on the Jenkins Core version 2.19.4 and are also applicable to Jenkins versions up to 2.121.2.
Our new Certified Jenkins Engineer online training course also takes the different changes in the exam into consideration. Here are some of the notable changes in the CJE exam, which we focus on in our new training course.
- Upgrading pipeline-related questions to the latest syntax accompanying the Pipeline plugin version 2.4+.
- Inclusion of questions related to Multibranch and Pipeline Global libraries in the open-source section.
- CJP 126.96.36.199 is the new foundation for all questions regarding CJP.
- Only the plugins in the ‘suggested’ set are eligible plugins covered in the exam.
- There are no questions on Docker and Configuration Management in the new exam.
One of the critical features of our new Certified Jenkins Engineer online course is the comprehensive coverage of exam topics. Candidates can find the following important topics covered in the CJE exam they should focus on for their exam preparations.
- Freestyle jobs.
- Installation and configuration.
- Key CI/CD concepts.
- Builds and Jobs.
- Source code management and Multi-branch pipeline.
- Distributed builds.
- Artifacts and fingerprints.
- Triggering and promoting jobs.
- Folders and views.
Planning to validate your Jenkins expertise with the Certified Jenkins Engineer exam? Enroll now for the Certified Jenkins Engineer training course and start your preparation.
Whizlabs Certified Jenkins Engineer Certification Training Course
After observation of the details of the CJE certification exam, candidates should note the features in our Certified Jenkins Engineer online course that can help them. Our subject matter experts have come up with a competent online course having the following features to ease your preparations.
- Coverage of all important exam topics.
- 28 different lectures amounting to a total duration of 5 hours and 34 minutes of training videos.
- Unlimited access to the training course.
Here is an outline of the chapters in our new Certified Jenkins Engineer training course.
- Jenkins Installation and Configurations.
- Jenkins accounts.
- Continuous Delivery- integration.
- Introduction to Jobs.
- Working with Jobs.
- Working with Builds.
- Source Code Management.
- Alerts and Notifications.
- Distributed Builds.
- Rest API.
- Upstream, Downstream, and Triggers.
- Repository Scanning and Multibranching.
- Global Libraries.
- Distributed Builds Architecture- Part 1.
- Distributed Builds Architecture- Part 2.
- Agents Replacements.
- Agent Connectors and Protocols.
- Installing Tools.
- Cloud Agents.
- Availability Control.
How Can Whizlabs Certified Jenkins Engineer Training Course Help You?
Apart from the comprehensiveness of our new training course for the CJE exam, candidates can also get the following benefits.
- Since the new Whizlabs Certified Jenkins Engineer online course will be available with unlimited access, candidates can use it according to their convenience. Most important of all, candidates can access the course on many supported devices such as Android, iOS, PC, and Mac systems. Therefore, you can choose the time when you want to study for the CJE exam.
- The 100% unconditional moneyback guarantee with our online course provides you the assurance of effectiveness. If you are not satisfied with our online course, then you can get a full refund without any questions asked!
- Most important of all, our subject matter experts are always ready to solve the doubts of our beloved learners. The customer support infrastructure of Whizlabs responds to the queries of customers without delays. So, exceptional customer service is also a promising reason to choose our new online course.
Have any questions regarding the Certified Jenkins Engineer exam or online course? Submit your questions in Whizlabs Forum and get answers by the industry experts.
Ready to Prepare for Jenkins Engineer Certification Exam?
Now that you know the benefits of our new Certified Jenkins Engineer online training course, you can start your preparations. In addition to our online course, there are many other concerns that you should focus on for your preparations. For example, candidates should create a straightforward plan for their preparation and distribute the different exam topics into different timeframes.
The precise organization of your preparation schedule improves your accountability for the preparation for the CJE exam. Another notable factor that you should include in your preparations for the CJE exam is your health. Candidates should practice a healthy diet and exercise routines for maintaining their physical and mental health during the preparations.
Stay calm and start preparing with the Certified Jenkins Engineer training course for better chances of success!
from Whizlabs Blog https://ift.tt/3cEAiei