We are probably the happiest team in the world right now, as we announce the launch of our new Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests. The rising threats in cybersecurity present the immediate need for skilled professionals capable of identifying and resolving the threats. Ethical hacking has emerged in recent times as the most viable solution for the pressing issues of cybersecurity. It is the process that involves penetrating a specific system with official permissions to identify the vulnerabilities.
As a result, they can find out the ideal corrective, protective, and preventive countermeasures before any actual compromises could happen. The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is the standard authority that has created the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification program. Organizations look for certified ethical hackers who can help them strengthen their security infrastructure.
Try Now: Certified Ethical Hacker Free Test
The following discussion would outline the details of our new Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests. In addition, the most important part of our discussion would be the features of our new CEH practice tests and how they can help in your Certified Ethical Hacker exam preparation.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Exam
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification program is one of the most comprehensive training paths for ethical hacking in the world. It is the ideal platform for information security professionals to hone their skills in the fundamentals pertaining to ethical hacking.
The CEH program helps an individual prove their skills for identifying security vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to establish the possibilities of unauthorized access. Certified Ethical Hacker mock exam is an essential instrument to check your preparation according to the CEH exam objectives.
The CEH program primarily aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Setup and governance of minimum standards to provide credentials to professional information security specialists in ethical hacking practices
- Providing information to the public about the capability of individuals with credentials to meet or exceed the above-mentioned minimum standards
- Reinforcement of ethical hacking as a distinctive and self-regulating profession
Ideal Audience for CEH Certification Exam
Before moving further towards the description of our new Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests, it is important to find out the ideal target audience for the CEH program. You should know whether our practice tests are the right fit for you. The EC Council states that the CEH program can help in strengthening the application knowledge of the following professionals.
- Security officers
- Site administrators
- Security professionals
- Any professional accountable for maintaining the integrity of network infrastructure
Also Read: How to Become a Cybersecurity Professional?
Format of the CEH Certification Exam
The next important highlight of our new practice tests is the alignment of Certified Ethical Hacker practice questions with the exam format. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam contains around 125 questions in the multiple-choice format. The total duration of the test will be 4 hours.
Candidates can appear for the CEH exam at registered ECC exam centers and Pearson VUE testing centers. The notable topics that candidates should prepare for in the CEH certification exam are as follows.
- Ethics and legality
- Scanning networks
- System hacking
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Social engineering
- Malware threats
- Denial of Service
- SQL injection
- Hacking web servers
- Session hijacking
- Cloud computing
- Hacking wireless networks
- Evading IDS, honeypots and firewalls
- Hacking mobile platforms
- Malware analysis
- Vulnerability analysis
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Domains Covered in the CEH Certification Exam
The next critical highlight that we have focused on in the design of our new Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests is the classification of questions in the exam. Let us reflect on all the domains in the exam for providing a reliable impression of what you can expect in our practice tests.
- Background- 4%
- Analysis/Assessment- 13%
- Security- 25%
- Tools/Systems/Programs- 32%
- Procedures/Methodology- 20%
- Regulation/Policy- 4%
- Ethics- 2%
Preparing to become a Certified Ethical Hacker? Check your readiness for the exam with Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests. Try CEH Free Test Now!
Whizlabs Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Tests
So, you can start ahead with your Certified Ethical Hacker Exam preparation with the above-mentioned information. However, you should take a moment to evaluate your capabilities and weaknesses before appearing in the actual test. Practice tests help you in testing your skills in different domains of the exam. Our new Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests come with the following features.
- One full-length, comprehensive mock exam containing 125 questions
- Detailed explanation for all questions in the practice tests
- Objective-oriented practice tests
- Unlimited access to the practice tests
- Facility of Certified Ethical Hacker free test
- Reports with evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of candidates
How Can Whizlabs CEH Practice Tests Help You?
Now, let us point out the unique ways in which our CEH practice tests can be helpful for your preparations.
- First of all, you get unlimited access to the practice tests on the device of your choice. Our practice tests are supported on major device platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC devices. So, you can take the practice tests anywhere, anytime according to your convenience.
- Every question in our Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests aligns with the objectives of the exam. Therefore, candidates could prepare for all the exam objectives thoroughly.
- Candidates will get detailed explanation for every question in the practice tests. As a result, you can find out new and easier approaches for solving questions in the exam.
- The next critical benefit for candidates in the CEH practice tests refer directly to the reports after every test. The reports show you different areas of the exam where you perform well and the ones where you don’t. So, you can get a detailed impression of your strengths and weaknesses before the exam thereby ensuring reliable improvement.
- The most important benefit of our practice tests for CEH certification is assurance. You get a 100% unconditional moneyback guarantee with our CEH practice tests. So, you could be confident about the effectiveness of the practice tests in helping you qualify the exam.
Want to know more about the Certified Ethical Hacker practice tests? Just write in the comment section below and we’ll get back to you in no time.
Ready to Practice for the CEH Certification Exam?
Now, you can clearly notice how our CEH practice tests could be a huge advantage for you. We have been receiving many requests for comprehensive CEH practice tests for a long time now. And, with today’s announcement, we can state that you have what you needed. Apart from the practice tests, you should explore the ideal learning resources recommended by EC-Council for the CEH certification.
Candidates can use our practice tests effectively by reflecting comprehensively on the results and the methods they followed. As a result, candidates can come up with the determination and acumen to deal with various types of challenging questions in the CEH exam. Start practicing now!