We are very happy to launch our new Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using Amazon EKS Training Course for our learners. We have been receiving many requests from our learners for a reliable course in the use of AWS EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service).
Our course designers have brought forward some credible highlights regarding the use of AWS EKS and Kubernetes on the AWS platform. The popularity of container services has increased considerably in recent times for their impeccable functionalities in application development.
Every application developer must have promising expertise in the deployment and management of containers for better career opportunities. So, you can use our Deploying Amazon Managed Containers Using AWS EKS online course for establishing your skills in container orchestration on the AWS platform.
The following discussion showcases basic information about our new training course for using AWS EKS to deploy Amazon managed containers. You can also reflect on different ways in which this new Whizlabs training course can help your career as an AWS DevOps Engineer Professional.
Importance of Amazon EKS
Before we move towards the discussion on our Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using Amazon EKS Training Course, let us reflect on Amazon EKS first. Amazon EKS or Elastic Kubernetes Service is a fully managed Kubernetes service on AWS that provides various crucial benefits.
- First of all, the most prominent reason to use AWS EKS is the facility of running EKS clusters by leveraging AWS Fargate, which works as a serverless compute resource for containers.
- The next important reason for the significance of EKS is the deep integration with services such as AWS Identity and Access Management, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and Auto Scaling Groups for providing a seamless experience in monitoring, load-balancing and scaling your applications.
- The most critical factor in the popularity of EKS is the integration with AWS App Mesh. It provides a Kubernetes native experience for consuming service mesh features. As a result, you can access better security features, rich observability and traffic controls for your applications.
- Another promising factor in the operations of EKS refers to the control plane with higher scalability and availability. The control plane can run throughput multiple availability zones for the elimination of a single point of failure.
To learn and understand the basics of Amazon EKS, check out Introduction to Amazon EKS now!
Reasons to Learn Amazon EKS
Now, you must be wondering about the possible reasons to opt for our new training course. The new Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using AWS EKS training course could help you strengthen your preparation for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer certification exam. In addition, the following benefits of Amazon EKS make it a vital addition to your job profile.
- EKS is capable of running the Kubernetes management infrastructure throughout different AWS Availability Zones. It helps in automatic detection and replacement of unhealthy control plane nodes. Subsequently, it also ensures zero downtime upgrades and patching tasks according to your requirements.
- As already evident, the serverless option in the form of AWS Fargate helps in streamlining expenditures on resources according to application.
- The implementation of latest security patches in EKS ensures updated security.
- Community support is available with AWS EKS
Whizlabs Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using Amazon EKS Training Course
Our Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using Amazon EKS training course could definitely be the helping guide in your career in DevOps. We have designed this course to provide a supporting resource for your preparations for the AWS DevOps engineer certification exam. In addition, you can also use it as a standalone learning resource for strengthening your capabilities and knowledge in Amazon EKS. Here are the notable features that you can find in our new training course for using Amazon EKS.
- Total duration of the training videos in the course amounts to almost 2 hours and 46 minutes
- Comprehensive coverage of fundamental topics related to the use of Amazon EKS for deploying Amazon managed containers
- 31 engaging lectures by qualified instructors with hands-on experience in Amazon EKS
- Unlimited access to the course after purchase on the devices which you use generally with support for Android, iOS, PC and Mac devices
- 100% unconditional moneyback guarantee
- Support of subject matter experts for clearing your doubts
Also Check: AWS DevOps Interview Questions
Topics Covered in the Whizlabs Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using AWS EKS Training Course
Now, let us focus on the chapters in our new Deploying Amazon managed containers using Amazon EKS training course. You can find that the chapters outlined in our training course provide you a streamlined approach for learning Amazon EKS.
- The first chapter includes the introduction to the training course.
- The second chapter establishes some of the foundational definitions of terms such as Docker, Kubernetes and Orchestration.
- The next chapter provides a comprehensive overview of Kubernetes and the benefits of EKS.
- The Whizlabs Deploying Amazon managed containers using Amazon EKS training course then focuses on hands-on training. You can find practical demonstration videos for different tasks on Amazon EKS for deploying Amazon managed containers. Some of the examples include configuration of workspace, lab architecture overview, deployment of microservices and using IAM role for workspace.
- In the next chapter of the training course, you can find additional functionalities of Amazon EKS for efficient container operations. Some of the topics in this chapter include the comparison of manual deployment and deployment automation or the deployment of a metrics server.
- The concluding chapter of the course presents a thorough review of all the chapters in a nutshell with proper explanation.
How Can the Whizlabs Amazon EKS Training Course Help You?
The main objective behind this new Deploying Amazon managed containers using Amazon EKS training course is to help aspiring AWS DevOps professionals. This course is a perfect alternative for improving your knowledge, skills and abilities in container orchestration on AWS using Kubernetes. In addition, you can also achieve the following benefits from our training course.
- The comprehensive and detailed coverage of all topics in the training course helps you strengthen your knowledge of AWS EKS. Most important of all, you find hands-on demonstrations that can improve your practical skills. Subsequently, you could also gain expertise in other important functionalities of Amazon EKS such as IAM and metrics.
- Our new Deploying Amazon managed containers using Amazon EKS training course is highly cost-effective. You should note that we provide a 100% unconditional moneyback guarantee, thereby providing you the assurance of its efficiency. Therefore, you can be sure of putting your money in the right place.
- The most crucial benefit that you get with our new training course for using Amazon EKS is premium support. You can clarify your doubts regarding any topic in the course by requesting subject matter experts. As a result, you can have a seamless learning experience in which you can cover all relevant details pertaining to Amazon EKS.
Have any questions regarding Amazon EKS or Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using Amazon EKS? Write in the Whizlabs Forum and get answers from our experts.
Are You Ready to Learn about Deploying Amazon Managed Containers using Amazon EKS?
So, you can clearly notice the effectiveness of our new Deploying Amazon managed containers using Amazon EKS training course. Amazon EKS is an emerging technology with an open-end towards innovation. The wide range of use cases of Amazon EKS such as batch processing, machine learning, web applications, and hybrid development clearly indicates its potential in the long run.
Therefore, expertise in Amazon EKS can be a valuable mention in the job profile of any AWS professional. Most important of all, EKS is a critical part of the DevOps landscape on AWS as it serves as the container orchestration tool. So, your skills in Amazon EKS can increase the possibilities of a favorable career in AWS DevOps.
So, enroll now into the AWS EKS training course right now for gaining mastery over the fundamentals and best practices of using Amazon EKS!