We are proud to announce the general availability of our first-ever Python for beginners training course. Many programming languages have emerged over the years with diverse functionalities and have changed the extent of difficulty in the professional responsibilities of different programmers.
Interestingly, the advent of new technologies such as cloud computing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence has pointed out the need for programming expertise for almost every IT role. The new Python fundamentals training course by Whizlabs is the perfect tool for beginners to gain insights into the world of Python programming. Readers can find out the details of the course in the following discussion, along with its advantages for them to learn Python.
Enroll Now: Python Fundamentals Training Course
Why is Python Important Now?
Before proceeding towards the details of our Python for beginners training course, let us reflect on a few basics of Python. Basically, Python is a high-level, object-oriented, interpreted programming language supported by dynamic semantics. The primary competitive factor of Python is its support for Rapid Application Development.
- The in-built high-level data structures in Python, along with the dynamic binding and dynamic typing, also help in using Python as a scripting language for connection of existing components in an application’s infrastructure.
- Python has the capability for supporting packages and modules, thereby promoting code reuse and program modularity.
- The simple and easily understandable syntax of Python focuses on readability, thereby providing efficient program maintenance.
- Most important of all, the extensive standard library of Python and the Python interpreter can be availed either in source or binary form without any additional costs for all major platforms.
- The free distribution facility with Python is also one of the prominent reasons that have driven the need to learn the fundamentals of Python.
Reasons to Focus on Python
Readers might wonder now whether the advantages of the features of Python are the only factors responsible for its popularity. On the contrary, Python has a lot in store in terms of productivity and career benefits that draw attention towards any Python for beginners training course. Here are some of the top reasons to learn the basics of Python programming language.
- Python is highly versatile and has applications in various sectors such as data science, machine learning, data mining, AI, web frameworks, web development, testing, automation, graphic design applications, embedded systems, and gaming. Most important of all, Python is a suitable choice for data science applications due to its ease of maintenance and better scalability. In recent years, Python has been a prominent tool for the development of packages for data analysis and machine learning.
- Python is obviously one of the faster-growing programming languages in the present scenario. According to Stackoverflow and the TIOBE Index, Python is one of the most popular programming languages on the basis of search queries.
- Another formidable highlight of Python, apart from the simplicity of the syntax, is flexibility. Users can access the functionalities of more than 125,000 third-party libraries in Python for enabling the use of Python in web processing and machine learning. Furthermore, the data-centric libraries for data processing, manipulation, and visualization in Python drive its efficiency in data analysis, thereby calling for higher demand for Python for beginners online course.
Also Read: Why Choose Python for Big Data?
Whizlabs Python for Beginners Training Course
So, you can clearly notice that the Python for beginners training course by Whizlabs is a good option to start with the world of Python. Whizlabs has developed a unique reputation for the best quality training content across various technical and non-technical disciplines. The highly experienced course creators and subject matter experts in the Whizlabs team ensure their best inputs for designing courses. Therefore, beginners can have the assurance of receiving the best possible training in the basics of Python with Whizlabs. The Whizlabs Python fundamentals training course covers the basic to advanced concepts of Python in the following chapters,
- Introduction to Python programming
- String in Python
- Lists in Python
- Tuples in Python
- Set in Python
- Dictionary in Python
- If-else loop in Python
- While, for, Range loop in Python
- Break and continue statements in Python
- Function and Lambda in Python
- Map, Math, and Exception in Python
- Class, Object, and Constructor
You can avail the following features with the new Whizlabs Python for beginners training course.
- Almost over 6 hours of training videos with interactive content.
- Total of 52 lectures by expert instructors with an in-depth focus on all Python fundamentals.
- In-depth coverage of all topics related to the structure of Python and its functioning.
- Unlimited access to the training course on common OS and device platforms.
- Assurance of responsive customer support and premium expert support.
How can Whizlabs Python Fundamentals Training Course Help You?
It is reasonable for readers to wonder about the reasons to choose Whizlabs Python for beginners training course. Obviously, there are many other training courses for Python fundamentals on many other platforms. So, why choose Whizlabs in particular to learn the fundamentals of Python? Here are some of the reasons to go for Whizlabs!
- The organization of lectures into different sections helps beginners in avoiding any type of confusion regarding topics in the course. The individual sections in the training course focus on specific related concepts and components in Python. As a result, the modular approach helps in building a strong foundation for understanding the practical applications of Python.
- The training course comes with the facility of unlimited access, thereby taking away the pressure of time on beginners. You can access the course according to your convenience and flexibility for learning from the lectures. Therefore, the lack of restrictions definitely boosts the learning experience of students.
Have any questions about the Python Fundamentals Training Course? Write your questions in Whizlabs Forum and get answers by the industry experts.
On a concluding note, the Whizlabs Python for beginners training course is a reliable option for more than its convenience and comprehensiveness benefits. Candidates get the opportunity to learn Python fundamentals from the perspective of industry experts with a tinge of simplicity. Python for Beginners online training course also offers premium support services for clearing your doubts anytime you want.
Python is undoubtedly a programming language for diverse use cases, and Python expertise can ensure promising career opportunities. In the long run, Python would become a mandatory addition in skill requirements for various IT job roles. Most important of all, the use of Python as a staple in data science also points out the prospects you can capitalize on by learning Python. Start building your career with Python expertise right now!
The post Python for Beginners Training Course Launched appeared first on Whizlabs Blog.