How is operational data being used to transform manufacturing? Steve Blackwell, AWS Worldwide Tech Leader for manufacturing, speaks about considerations for architecting for manufacturing, considerations for Industry 4.0 applications and data, and AWS for Industrial.
We hope you’ll find this edition of Architecture Monthly useful. My team would like your feedback, so please give us a rating and include your comments on the Amazon Kindle page. You can view past issues and reach out to [email protected] anytime with your questions and comments.
In this month’s Manufacturing issue:
- Ask an Expert: Steve Blackwell, Tech Leader, Manufacturing, AWS
- Case Study: Amazon Prime Air’s Drone Takes Flight with AWS and Siemens
- Reference Architecture: PTC Windchill Product Lifecycle Management on AWS
- Blog: How Genie® (a Terex® brand) improved paint quality using AWS IoT SiteWise
- Solution: Amazon Virtual Andon
- Whitepaper: Achieve Production Optimization with AWS Machine Learning
- Reference Architecture: OSIsoft PI System Enterprise Data Infrastructure on AWS
- Blog: AWS for Industrial – Making it easy for customers to scale their industrial
workloads on AWS
- Case Study: Arneg Predicts Customer Maintenance Needs Worldwide Using Amazon
Forecast and Amazon SageMaker
- Related Videos: Driving Predictive Quality with Machine Connectivity, AWS Knows
How to access the magazine
View and download past issues as PDFs on the AWS Architecture Monthly webpage.
Readers in the US, UK, Germany, and France can subscribe to the Kindle version of the magazine at Kindle Newsstand.
Visit Flipboard, a personalized mobile magazine app that you can also read on your computer.
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at [email protected]