By Michael Galasso, Head of re:Invent and re:MARS Sponsorship at AWS
Amazon re:MARS 2020 is our second annual artificial intelligence (AI) event, covering a diverse array of topics and themes related to machine learning, automation, robotics, and space (MARS). The event brings together innovative minds to share new ideas across these rapidly advancing domains.
As an AWS Partner Network (APN) Partner, you are invited to join us as a sponsor at Amazon re:MARS. Through the sponsorship program, you can leverage the following:
- Access to decision makers who are starting or accelerating MARS tech initiatives.
- Engaged customer base looking for support implementing AI solutions in their organizations.
- Expo showcase providing APN Partners a place to see and be seen. Ancillary events like Brain Dating and networking activities can connect you with prospects.
- Sponsor sessions offer APN Partners 15 or 60 minutes to showcase expertise and inspire customers to be successful in these cutting-edge spaces.
Watch the Amazon re:MARS recap video from last year to see the scale of this exciting global event. In 2019, re:MARS welcomed more than 3,000 attendees and consisted of a 49 percent business and IT executive audience, and 49 percent from enterprise organizations of 1,000+ employees.
Join Thought Leaders and Visionaries
Amazon re:MARS takes place June 16-19 at ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. It combines the latest in forward-looking science with practical applications that will inspire customers to initiate change and accelerate AI innovation within their organizations.
Leaders, thinkers, and technical advisors will be attending re:MARS to hear from leaders at Amazon and other organizations on how they are using AI to innovate every day.
Attendees will connect with peers, thought leaders, and scientists, and attend sessions and tracks designed to equip both leaders and technical builders with useful information about machine learning, automation, robotics, and space.
Hear from featured speakers including:
- Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO of Amazon
- Jeff Wilke, CEO, Worldwide Consumer, Amazon
- Dr. Cynthia Breazeal, Professor of Media Arts and Sciences, Head of Personal Robots Group, MIT
- Dr. Kate Darling, Leading Expert in Social Robotics and MIT Media Lab Research Specialist
- Dr. Bethany Ehlmann, Professor of Planetary Science, Caltech, Research Scientist at Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. Ayanna Howard, Roboticist and Chair, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Tech
- Dr. Maja Matarić, Chaired and Distinguished Professor, Computer Science, Neuroscience, and Pediatrics, USC
- Dr. Sara Seager, Planetary Scientist and Astrophysicist, MIT
- Boyan Slat, CEO and Founder of The Ocean Cleanup
- Dr. Eric Topol, Executive Vice President, Scripps Research, Founder and Director, Scripps Research Translational Institute
- Jon Favreau, Director, Producer, Writer, and Actor with Ben Grossman, CEO, Magnopus, and Mixed Reality Director
What’s New at Amazon re:MARS 2020
Arrive early for Developer Day (included in conference pass) and get technical with Amazon product leaders through tracks including a technical keynote, topical deep dives, and workshops. Tracks will feature AWS AI and ML, AWS RoboMaker, AWS IoT, Alexa Skills, and Alexa for Device makers.
Sessions are designed for visionary leaders, thinkers, and technical advisors, and many will be delivered by AWS customers that are leaders in their respective industries. Sessions will engage audiences on why AI is now, exploring some technical depth that empowers attendees to take action with the “how.”
Sponsors will be at the center of it all in the Tech Showcase (Expo), which is designed to help customers better understand how APN Partners can deliver AI solutions within their organization.
Attendees can experience breakthrough technology, from pioneering robots to cutting-edge demonstrations that showcase the power of AI/ML and highlight customer success across a variety of industries.
Unique Benefits for Sponsors
Sponsors have the opportunity to feature their unique capabilities in one or more of the MARS categories, and provide hands-on learning experiences to business leaders and technical builders.
You will be provided a platform to engage with AI thought leaders and showcase what makes your company’s AI story unique.
For 2020’s event, the re:MARS sponsor team has secured a select number of benefits and inclusions within the conference agenda to help amplify the visibility of APN Partners:
- Custom press engagements for Emerald sponsors.
- 60-minute speaking sessions for Gold sponsors.
- New 15-minute “Lightning Talk” for Silver sponsors to engage with attendees.
How to Get Started
If you have questions or want to learn more about opportunities, please reach out to the team re:MARS sponsor team at [email protected].
from AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/sponsoring-amazon-remars-2020-can-help-grow-your-artificial-intelligence-business/