Thank you for joining us at AWS re:Invent 2020. We hope you are getting the most out of this year’s free virtual conference!
A reminder that re:Invent isn’t over just yet. We’ll be back Jan. 12-14 with 200+ more sessions for you to choose from. Check out the session catalog for details, and we’ll see you again soon!
If you missed anything so far or just want to recap, we have rounded up the most relevant launches, program updates, and educational content available for AWS Partners.
This post showcases the new AWS Partner Network (APN) programs that AWS Partners can take advantage of today. To see all of the latest partner stories from re:Invent, visit our APN Blog re:Invent page.
Watch the AWS Partner Keynote
The annual Global Partner Summit (GPS) offers content and activities designed specifically for AWS Partners. GPS focuses on the role AWS Partners play for our customers and how various APN programs can help you differentiate your business and reach new customers faster.
The AWS Partner Keynote was delivered on Dec. 3 and featured Doug Yeum, head of Global Partner Organization; Sandy Carter, AWS VP, Global Public Sector Partners and Programs; and Dave McCann, VP, Migration, Marketplace, and Control Services. Watch it here or on YouTube!
Launches and AWS Partner Program Updates
During re:Invent, we announced a host of new AWS Partner programs and updates:
- AWS ISV Partner Path
- AWS ISV Accelerate
- AWS Travel & Hospitality Competency
- AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Amazon RDS Service Delivery Program
- AWS SaaS Boost
- AWS SaaS Factory Insights Hub
- AWS Well-Architected SaaS Lens
- APIs for the AWS Well-Architected Tool
- AWS Foundational Technical Review Lens
- AWS Energy Competency (coming soon)
- AWS Mainframe Migration Competency (coming soon)
On-Demand Content – Learn from the Experts!
All of the keynotes, leadership sessions, and breakouts from re:Invent are now available on-demand, including our Global Partner Summit sessions. To watch, just log in using the credentials you created during registration.
Interviews with AWS Partner Program Leaders
Throughout re:Invent, theCUBE delivered news desk style coverage in a unique conversational video interview format. They captured impactful and engaging discussions with AWS executives, customers, partners, and subject matter experts.
APN Blog Leader Series
As we look ahead to new opportunities and innovations in 2021, we also take a moment to celebrate the accomplishments we have made together.
Check out our APN Blog series written by leaders across the AWS Partner Organization. From ISVs and Public Sector Partners to strategic workloads and global systems integrators (GSIs), learn more about the myriad ways AWS Partners are empowering customers on their transformation journeys.
- Doug Yeum on how re:Invent helps AWS Partners learn and explore
- Sandy Carter on the global impact of AWS Public Sector Partners
- Ryan Broadwell on how AWS ISV Partners empower customer success
- Chris Sullivan on AWS Partners helping customers run strategic workloads on AWS
- Chris Niederman on the strategic alliances driving customer innovation
- Dave McCann on how AWS Marketplace helps partners expand their reach
More News from Global Partner Summit
Here are just a few of the other AWS Partner highlights from re:Invent 2020:
APN Global Startup Program Spotlight
AWS has empowered entrepreneurs with the tools they need to build and scale their companies faster and cost effectively. The APN Global Startup Program helps partners receive dedicated support from co-sell specialists to drive engagement with AWS Sales and field teams. Learn more >>
AWS Outposts Partner Spotlight
While AWS Outposts enables customers to easily scale their on-premises applications using AWS services and tools, products validated by the AWS Outposts Ready Program help customers integrate with third-party solutions for storage, security, analytics, and DevOps. Learn more >>
Study: VMware Cloud on AWS Delivers Significant Value to Customers
In a new 2020 study, IDC uncovers that on average VMware Cloud on AWS customers realize an estimated 479 percent ROI over five years while helping them improve IT infrastructure. Learn more >>
Meet Our Sponsors
Our Platinum and Gold sponsors each have 30-minute sessions available on their sponsor page for you to watch. They are sharing a wide range of information with re:Invent attendees, from AI/ML and analytics to infrastructure and applications. Check it out!
Don’t forget to check out all the virtual swag offers available from our sponsoring partners. Claim yours by Dec. 31!
Follow AWS and the APN on social media for all the latest updates about re:Invent 2020:
- Follow @awscloud on Twitter, and use the hashtag #reInvent
- Follow @AWS_Partners on Twitter for re:Invent info exclusively for AWS Partners!
- Join the AWS Partner Global Community Group on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to the AWS Partner YouTube channel
- Join the AWS Partner email list for timely updates about APN news and events