Today, thousands of media professionals are tuning into the AWS Insights Online Conference, a virtual event featuring strategies and solutions for M&E workloads across multiple keynotes and three session tracks. As a part of this in-depth learning event, the AWS Partner Network (APN) team covers 27 recent launches and API/SDK integrations made by APN media partners across content creation, broadcast, and content distribution. You can find the information about these launches in the AWS Partner Network Solutions booth in the demo showcase area of the online event.
Unable to visit the virtual booth partner booth or looking for more information? Read on for a recap.
Content Creation: Studio Innovations with AWS Partners
Learn how these APN partners help customers create and secure content from any location.
- Adobe announced the availability and best practices for enterprise customers to deploy Adobe Creative Cloud on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (or “VDI”) on AWS. To learn more, see Deploying Your Favorite Post Production Applications on AWS Virtual Desktop Infrastructure on the AWS Media Blog.
- Arch Platform Technologies announced API integration between its second-generation scalable visual effects platform and AWS solutions to offer the film and television communities powerful cloud-based visual effects infrastructure. To learn more, see Arch Platform Technologies Announces API Integration.
- Crafter Software launched its Crafter Video Live Streaming solution that enables glass-to-glass, 4K quality live streaming for any size event within minutes. Built on the Crafter CMS, the solution leverages AWS Elemental Link, a device that connects a live video source, like a camera or video production equipment, to AWS Elemental MediaLive. To learn more, see Crafter Software Announces New Live Video Streaming Solution with Amazon Web Services.
- Envoi announced expansion of its Data Restoration and Migration Services (DRMS) with Data Expedition’s CloudDat file transfer solution to let customers quickly migrate tape-based data to AWS. Envoi also announced the launch of Envoi-CloudDat Edition on the AWS Marketplace. To learn more, see Envoi and Data Expedition Partner to Launch Cloud-Based Data Restoration and Migration Solution.
- iconik announced API integration between its hybrid-architecture-based media management hub with Amazon Rekognition, enabling the analysis of media assets and application of time-based metadata tags based on the detail within content. To learn more, see iconik Highlights Interoperability with Amazon Web Services.
- MASV announced API integration with MASV Portal and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) to upload large media files larger than 5GB directly into an Amazon S3 bucket without manual input, with no payment necessary until delivery. To learn more, see MASV Launches New Service to Upload Large Files to Amazon Simple Storage Service.
- Maxon launched usage-based licensing for Cinema 4D on the AWS Thinkbox Marketplace, providing on-demand metered access to an unlimited number of Cinema 4D rendering nodes with per-minute usage and licensing options. To learn more, see Cinema 4D Usage-Based Licensing Command Line Rendering Now Available on the AWS Thinkbox Marketplace.
- Overcast HQ announced API integration with AWS Elemental MediaConvert to automate the creation of broadcast quality VOD content for multiscreen delivery by media and enterprise businesses. This provides customers a full Digital and Media Asset Management solution. To learn more, see Overcast HQ Teams Up with Amazon Web Services to Deliver High Resolution Video Streaming at Scale.
Content Creation: Studio Innovations with AWS Partners
Learn how these APN partners help customers transform live linear broadcast production.
- Arqiva announced the launch of Virtual Connect, a secure and fully managed gateway that enables broadcasters and content owners with linear channels or live content to deliver feeds to AWS for content distribution or processing over Arqnet, Arqiva’s fiber network. To learn more, see Arqiva Launches Virtual Connect.
- Blackbird announced that its professional cloud video editing and publishing platform, running on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), can ingest live video content from MediaLive. To learn more, see Blackbird to Showcase Ultra-Efficient Video Editing in the Cloud with Amazon Web Services at NAB 2020.
- Eyevinn Technology announced interoperability between Consuo and AWS Media Services to help customers create linear 24/7 channels and monetize their existing VOD assets created using MediaConvert, with the ability to create playlists and spin-up virtual thematic channels based on genres, regions, or other criteria. To learn more, see Eyevinn Announces Interoperability with Amazon Web Services to bring VOD to Live.
- Grass Valley announced the launch of its Agile Media Processing Platform (AMPP), which enables full, cloud-based live production on AWS, including video processing, switching, multi-layer effects, content replication, routing, and composited output. This solution replaces the need for an outside broadcasting truck at an event. Visit the AWS Media Blog next week to learn more about running GV AMPP on AWS.
- Imagine Communications launched the next level of optimization in the Versio Platform, a suite of broadcast playout services on AWS including Versio Playout, Content Portal, Master Control Switcher, Versio Redundancy, and Versio Automation. To learn more about the launch, see Cloud-Optimized Channel Origination with Imagine Communications’ Versio Playout Solution on the AWS Media Blog.
- LOGIC Media Solutions announced the launch of its cloud-based Media Asset Management (MAM) platform on AWS, which enables journalists to instantly access, view, tag, and download highlight and background material, reports, and interviews. To learn more, see LOGIC Portal Implements Cloud-Based MAM Solution Broadcast.
- V-Nova announced interoperability between its P.Link software and AWS Elemental MediaConnect and AWS Direct Connect as a cost-effective, low-latency alternative to satellite and leased terrestrial fiber for video contribution. To learn more, see V-Nova Collaborates with Amazon Web Services for On-Demand Low-cost High-quality Contribution over Commercial Internet.
- Vidispine announced API integration with Rekognition and Amazon Transcribe in its Vidinet platform, allowing Vidinet users to automatically extract metadata from video. To learn more, see vortechConnect Conference Goes Online to Focus on the Technology Behind Media Supply Chains in the Cloud.
Content Distribution: Delivering Lean-back Experiences with AWS Partners
Learn how these APN partners help customers deliver personalized viewing experiences from the cloud to consumers on any screen, anywhere, any time.
- Beenius, a media systems integrator, recently launched its Interactive TV Platform on AWS that offers a cost-effective pay-as-you-grow platform for pay TV operators, supporting IPTV, OTT, and DVB Hybrid services anytime, anywhere, on nearly every device. To learn more, see Beenius Launches Interactive TV Platform on AWS.
- Codemill announced API integration between its Accurate Video suite and MediaConvert to enable users to leverage proxy-based workflows. This enables them to work from anywhere in the world without having to worry about large file transfers. To learn more, see Accurate Video Announces API Integration with Amazon Web Services.
- Interra Systems announced the launch of its Interra Cloud Service (ICS), a new subscription-based service bringing AI-enabled, automated content QC into the cloud, running on AWS. To learn more, see Interra Systems Announces Interoperability with AWS Elemental to Streamline High-Quality Video Delivery via the Cloud.
- Insys Video Technologies announced API integration with AWS Elemental MediaTailor across its entire portfolio of products: InsysGO, Insys One Channel, and Insys Sport. To learn more, see Insys Video Technologies Announces API Integration with Amazon Web Services for Personalized Ad Insertion.
- LTN Global announced interoperability between the LTN Connect and Cue products with MediaTailor, allowing broadcasters to replace ads in OTT video by signaling frame-accurate metadata of content in their linear feeds. To learn more, see LTN Global Named Advanced Technology Partner in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network.
- M2A Media recently launched M2A CONNECT, a flexible and cost-effective cloud-based alternative to satellite and fiber distribution that allows broadcasters and sports-rights owners to easily manage the presentation, routing and global distribution of video streams for live events, leveraging API integration with AWS Media Services. To learn more, see M2A Media Launches M2A Connect Leveraging AWS Elemental.
- Nomad CMS announced availability of its new Zoom connector, designed to bring the full capabilities of AWS machine learning and AI services to Zoom users, enhancing the ability for companies to search, access, and utilize information from online meetings. To learn more, see Nomad CMS Announces Zoom Interoperability with Amazon Web Services.
- SeaChange announced new predictive analytics capabilities in the SeaChange Framework, a cloud-based video delivery platform that uses AWS machine learning services to help TV providers better understand user engagement and increase subscriber retention. To learn more, see SeaChange to Drive TV Provider Revenues and User Engagement with Amazon Web Services.
- Syncwords announced a simple and cost-effective solution that allows broadcasters to add subtitles translated in real-time from English into more than 40 languages, with delivery to any streaming platform, including Facebook Live, Twitch, and Twitter. To learn more, see Syncwords Delivers Subtitling with Real-Time Translation in 40+ Languages to Facebook Live.
- VIDIZMO announced the availability of four of its live and on-demand video streaming solutions for purchase directly from the AWS Marketplace: Enterprise Tube Standard, Enterprise Tube Premium, Virtual Academy, and Digital Evidence Management. To learn more, see Launch Vidizimo Instantly from AWS Marketplace.