AWS re:Invent routinely fills several Las Vegas venues with standing-room only crowds, but we are bringing it to you with an all-virtual and free event this year. This year’s conference is gearing up to be our biggest yet and we have an exciting program planned for the Media & Entertainment industry with five keynotes, 18 leadership sessions, and over 500 breakout sessions beginning November 30. See how AWS experts and talented members of the Media & Entertainment industry are using cloud technology to transform their businesses and innovate on the behalf of their customers
For Media & Entertainment attendees looking to get the most out of their experience, follow the steps below:
- Register for re:Invent
- Find the Media & Entertainment sessions in the online catalog by using the “Media & Entertainment” industry filter.
- Take a look at all of the Media & Entertainment sessions available, as well as lots of other information including logistics and additional activities, in our curated Media & Entertainment Attendee Guide.
- Check back on this post regularly, as we’ll continually update it to reflect the newest information.
Viewers are watching more content than ever before. Their expectations for nearly endless content choice anytime, anywhere, and on any screen are driving business and operational changes for media companies. Industry leaders share how they are innovating to meet customers’ demand and are accelerating content production and delivery for the right audience, at the right time, for the right screen. Learn how customers use AWS for highly scalable, elastic and secure cloud services for content production, storage, processing, and distribution. See how Machine Learning and Analytics can be embedded throughout the media value chain to help make smarter content investments, monetize content libraries, and delight users with personalized experiences.
Sessions for M&E Attendees
Filter the online session catalog by the Media & Entertainment track, take a look at our curated M&E Attendee Guide, or check out our weekly posts of recommended sessions to find content most relevant to M&E Attendees.
Here is a full list of M&E-related sessions that are available for on-demand viewing:
- re:Invent Week 1: Watch Media & Entertainment sessions on-demand
- re:Invent Week 2: Watch Media & Entertainment sessions on-demand
- re:Invent Week 3: Watch Media & Entertainment sessions on-demand
- Industry Live: M&E Year in Review on-demand
- Voice of the Customer: Financial Times
Upcoming Media Track Sessions (full details for each can be found in the Attendee Guide):
- Live content production on the AWS Cloud
- Innovate, enhance, and secure OTT and B2B video delivery
- Empowering users with natural language search
- Accelerating next-generation direct-to-consumer experiences
- FOX: Uncompressed live sports in the cloud
Download the full Media & Entertainment Attendee Guide here to get further information on industry sessions, activities, and ‘how to re:Invent’.